- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.
Today was the day of the preliminary show! The day began with rehearsal of the opening numbers and swimsuit routine for the final show, and hair & makeup for tonights events!
Rehearsal with the choreographer Sean was very tiring, but very fun! The practice was very productive and both routines are done!
The evening consisted of all 65 contestants performing their swimsuit and evening gown walks for the judges to score. Top 20 will be announced Saturday July 20th at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre! Above is a photo of myself #49 doing my swimwear walk!
Here is a photograph of my fellow Miss North Ontario Regional Canada Pageant Alumni! 🙂 It was great getting to meet them at Miss North and now we are like a family! I’m gonna miss these girls!
The evening went by very quickly, but it was so fun! And great to see everyone dressed up and in gorgeous dresses!